Hi everyone! How is the week going? I hope you all are doing great. Today’s post is about novels you can read during this holiday season. Yes, I used to read novels a lot but then “life happened” and it became easier watching movies than reading novels. 😀 Hey, I’m trying to read more now so I’ve gotten few books from Kindle for this holiday season, hopefully I get to read one or two of them.
Here are the list of books I got and some more that I think would make for nice reads:
- The Christmas Sisters by Sarah Morgan
- Snowfall on Haven Point by RaeAnne Thayne
- Coming Home for Christmas by Jenny Hale
- Three Christmas Wishes by Sheila Roberts
- Christmas Town – The Christmas Cookie Shop by Ginny Baird
- Christmas Camp by Karen Schaler
- Bring Me Home for Christmas by Robyn Carr
- Snowflakes over Holly Cove by Lucy Coleman
- The Little Christmas Teashop of Second Chances by Donna Ashcroft
- The Christmas Café at Seashell Cove by Karen Clarke
- Christmas at the little Cottage on the Hill by Emma Davies
- Christmas for One by Amanda Prowse
Here are the covers of the books for those who judge a book by its cover. (Hey, I’m totally not judging you! 😀 ).
There you have it, the books I’ll be reading this holiday. What do you think about these books? Have you read any of them or do you have a favourite you like reading during the holidays? Let me know in the comments.