Most ladies I know own at least one T-shirt that serves as a classic ‘go to’ piece when quick errands need to be run. T-shirts are very comfy and of course are like the ‘most casual wardrobe piece’ any lady can have. It’s very easy to pair T-shirts with jeans while going on a casual outing or with shorts while working or relaxing at home.
Aside from pairing my basic tees with jeans, vests and sneakers, let me show you other ways I dress up my basic tees for occasions beyond casual. Enjoy!
1. With pencil skirt and a neckerchief: A scarf will also do but I think I’m in love with neckerchiefs for now. This look is that of a plain white tee paired with a River Island material skirt that looks like denim. I wore a pair of white City Classified sandals and a neckerchief to go with it.
2. With a multicoloured skirt and neck piece: I paired this yellow tee with a multicoloured skirt then sealed the look with strappy heels and a Swarovski neckpiece.
3. With a blazer and chunky jewelry: A purple tee with a black blazer worn over a pair of New Look pants. This is meant to give a professional look while still wearing my comfy tee. The neckpiece is a plus for the look.
4. With scattered brooches: I scattered five brooches on this black tee for a different look. This is tucked into a pair of black pants and paired with Moss Copenhagen shoes.
5. Layered under a tube blouse: I wore this black tee under a tube blouse for a change and really, I love the look!