Hi everyone, Happy Thursday! How has the week been going? I hope you all have been having a good one.
Today’s post is about how to style Overalls/Dungarees during this cold weather. The Overall trend is still on and it’s so nice to know that one can wear this beyond the Summer weather.
I paired my Overall with a turtle neck sweater and my very warm boots. These pictures were taken few weeks back when the weather was still nicer.
For my Outfit Details:
The turtle neck sweater and boots I’ve had for a while.
The Overall is from Forever21.
Here below, are more tips on how to wear Overall this season.
- Pair with a Sweater and Leather Jacket: Wear a sweater under your overall and pair with a leather jacket for an instant chic look while keeping warm at the same time.
- Pair with a nice Coat and Scarf.
- Use a slim belt and wear a beanie.
- Pair with ankle boots or canvas.
- Pair with a chunky sweater or a slim fitting one.
Those are the little tips I have for today. I hope this post has inspired you to try Overalls this Fall/Winter Season. Until next time, Keep looking beautiful!