I attended a friend’s wedding here in Saskatoon,CA some two weeks back and I just want to share my look for the wedding with you all.
- The dress:- I wore a blush tweed dress that I got from Banana Republic. This is a very light tweed dress so it’s perfect for summer. Other colours on the dress are touches of teal, grey and black. The size I’m wearing in this picture is OOP (gotten from the petite section).
- Brooches:- I pinned two brooches on this dress for a new look. You all know how in love I am with brooches 😄. I placed the two brooches side by side, one is teal coloured while the other is gold.
- Shoes:- I wore this grey cut out shoes to complement the look. This is a Christian Siriano shoe gotten from The Payless Company.
- Purse/bag:– I completed the look with this small black Aldo bag I got from the Aldo store. I love the details on this bag, like the gold rose and the gold label.
- Jewelries:- I chose to go with minimal jewelries for this outfit. Just small pair of earrings that matches the wrist chain and of course, my wedding band!
That was my look for the wedding. What do you all think? I’ll like to know in the comments section. Thank you all for always! Keep enjoying the weekend and have a great week ahead! 😘😘