Hi everyone! I believe you all are doing great. How was your weekend? I really hope you had fun. Today’s post is about how to wear a chunky sweater, you know, those big, oversized sweaters. These sweaters have been around for a while now and I don’t think they’ll be going anywhere anytime soon. The chunky sweater is perfect for the Fall/Winter weather, giving you an instant, effortlessly chic look, if paired right. I’ll be talking about how I wear my chunky sweater.
How I styled my Chunky Beige Sweater
- With a skinny blue Jeans. I’m so in love with this Jeans! I like that the sides have a darker shade. It’s become my favourite Jeans for now. 😄
- With a below the knee Taupe Boots. I love that these boots are tall and also the same colour family with my sweater. (Colour Brown).
- Red Brooch and ear rings. It’s not a secret how much I love brooches. I love that they can transform an outfit in an instant.
- Finally, I tucked the sweater in a little at the front.
Anyway, that is how I styled my outfit in these pictures.
By the way, these pictures were taken yesterday, Sunday. Even though we’re in October and recently just started Fall, it did snow in La Ronge! It snowed Saturday evening till early Sunday morning and since today is Thanksgiving day, It’s definitely going to be a white Thanksgiving around here. 😄 Yes, Happy Thanksgiving Canada!.
Now back to the post. Apart from skinny jeans, short pencil skirts or straight skirts are great to style with chunky sweaters. Likewise, pleated skirts and straight pants fits perfectly too. One thing to always keep in mind while styling chunky sweaters is that you shouldn’t pair them with baggy or flare pants or skirts because it won’t make your dressing look smart.
My outfit details
- Beige Chunky Sweater – Frank & Oak (I got that last year)
- Blue Jeans – H&M
- Taupe Boots – From Winners
I love the overall look of this outfit. I think it’s simple yet stylish but what do you think? How would you style your chunky sweater? I would love to know! You can drop a comment in the comment section.
Thanks for checking out my post. Feel free to check other posts on the blog.
Keep looking beautiful!